Please download and read these 3 forms prior to your first appointment
(click on blue form to download – NO NEED TO PRINT THESE FORMS, they will be provided at the initial appointment)
Please thoroughly read the Consent Form prior to your appointment with the Tibetan Doctor.
The consent form is a part of the initial paperwork on the first visit. Therefore you do not need to print it; it just saves time in the office when it is read beforehand. Please wait to sign it in the presence of the Tibetan Doctor. This is required in order to have a consultation.
We want to ensure that you as a patient are well informed about both Tibetan Medicine and our clinic. We provide the opportunity to ask any and all questions about pursuing Tibetan Medicine treatment prior to the onset of your first consultation. You are encourage you to ask about the history or treatment methods employed in Traditional Tibetan Medicine you read about in the consent form.
We may at any time ask you to sign your treatment notes to document if we have asked you to seek additional licensed medical care in conjunction with our services.
The Clinic Policies Form details our scheduling, cancellation, payments and consultation policies. You will be asked to sign a copy at your initial visit.
- Snow or severe weather late cancellation given under 24 hrs will be charged for the session fee call us ahead if your concerned.
- Please plan ahead for winter weather as in Colorado we all know when a storm is brewing!
- No show’s for appointments and less than 24 hr notice made will result in being charged for the full session fee.
- We make every effort to appear in a timely manner for appointments and respectfully ask you to do the same. We often have people on wait lists or wanting to get in on short notice. When someone does not come for their scheduled appointment, those on the wait list cannot get in and your time slot and our time is wasted. Likewise, we pay for childcare to be present in the clinic, the charge for no-shows and late cancels reflects that.
- You may be asked for a credit card number to hold your appointment if you are a new client. The card will not be charged unless you late cancel or no show, in which case it will be charged in full.
- There is a no refunds for goods or services policy
The Preparations Form will give clear instructions for how to bring your urine sample in to the Tibetan clinic. Please read several days before your visit to follow all guidelines appropriately.